Deephaven Data Labs ( Corporate Team Building Juggling Hour)
- Juggling is a portable workout (Perfect for the living room)
- It makes you more intelligent.
- It sharpens your concentration.
- Juggling is an ultimate stress reliever.
- Improves your coordination.
- Juggling is beneficial for any age.
- It rewires your brain to think differently.
LIVE ZOOM CLASS (1 HOUR)
What you'll get:
- Physical and mental activity
- The ability to get feedback on your progress & mistakes corrections on the spot.
- Group interaction with friends who are also in the class.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS LESSON
We will focus on beginner skills. If you never juggled before... perfect! The lesson will last one hour. You can take a single lesson or come back for as many lessons as you wish. First 30 minutes we will spend juggling scarves, if you don't have juggling scarves, you can get them here!!! This will be the simplest way to learn and understand the basic fun patterns of juggling. Second portion of the class, we will learn how to juggle 1...2...3 balls. We'll be using rolled up socks instead of juggling balls because everyone has socks!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- You'll need 3 juggling scarves (Included with your lesson purchase)
- 3 pairs of socks that you can roll into a ball.
HOW TO JOIN THE LESSON
- Purchase the lesson
- Download zoom (More instructions on how to use ZOOM here )
- We will email you the link to the zoom meeting live stream and password
- Arrive on time, because we will not have anyone to troubleshoot once we go live.
- Get your scarves ready.
- Get your 3 pairs of socks, any socks, rolled up into balls ready.
- HAVE FUN
WHO WILL BE TEACHING THE LESSON
ME! I am Olga and I immigrated to the USA as a juggler with Ringling Brothers Circus in 1999. Later I ended up juggling for numerous TV projects including commercials for Burger King, Smirnoff, Dirt Devil etc. Post juggling career, I created comedy content on Youtube with over 160M views.
Will it Juggle? is one of the short form shows, where I would juggle everything my viewers suggest. Today, I am a proud Founder of Moosh Walks and our focus is to develop future female leaders through empowering storytelling and actionable activities. I thought it would be a perfect time to whip out my juggling skills and teach others to occupy their brains during these uncertain times.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER THE LESSON
- More energy.
- Beaming endorphins.
- You might discover new ideas because juggling makes your brain think differently.
WARNING: You might want to run away with the circus.
I am looking forward to see you with your scarves and socks and good energy.
All times are in your time zone.
If you are looking for a fun team building virtual event for your company, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a custom class.