Team Building Juggling Class (Corporate)
Hi, I'm Olga Kay a former Ringling Bros. Circus juggler who became one of the pioneer vloggers on YouTube with over 1.3 Million followers. I’m now an entrepreneur/founder of Moosh Walks - building the next generation of female leaders with fun, empowering products and experiences.
It's time to shake off some of that pandemic fatigue with a fun activity for your whole body and mind from the comfort of your living room.
BENEFITS OF JUGGLING
- Juggling strengthen brain's pathways.
- Increases your dopamine levels.
- Improves strategic thinking, reflexes, spatial awareness, and concentration.
- Juggling is an ultimate stress reliever.
- Shift mindset by rewiring your brain to think differently.
More research about the benefits HERE
Juggling experience is not necessary.
QUICK VIDEO OVERVIEW OF THE PROGRAM.
(This video was originally made for Girl Scouts of America)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- You'll need 3 juggling scarves (Included with your lesson purchase)
- 3 pairs of socks that you can roll into a ball. (Any socks)
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS LESSON
- Physical and mental activity.
- Team building.
- Laughter. Optimism. Joy.
What includes in the supplies that are shipped?
- 3 juggling scarves.
- A pair of Moosh Walks Unisex socks (one size).
- Lottery Ticket (Power ball or Mega millions) we can all use more luck in 2021.
Do I need juggling scarves?
YES. It will help the participants to understand the pattern easier since the hover up in the air longer unlike heavier objects. This creates less frustration and more fun.
Do you ship the equipment to everyone separately?
Yes. Upon sign up you will place an order for the whole group at once and in the 'notes' section of the order, you'll be able to add everyone's names and addresses. We will handle all your shipping needs and individual shipping doesn't cost you any extra. You also have an option to send us a spreadsheet with everyone's info to VirtualEvents@MooshWalks.com
Do you ship to any state?
YES. We ship nationwide and 2 weeks lead time is required for bookings to ensure everything arrives on time.
Do you ship worldwide?
YES. Extra cost of $20 per person will be added. 30 days lead time is required for bookings to ensure everything arrives on time.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER THE LESSON
- More energy.
- Beaming endorphins.
- You might discover new ideas because juggling makes your brain think differently.
- Feeling empowered.
WARNING: You might want to run away with the circus.
I am looking forward to see you with your scarves and socks and good energy.
Our virtual program - Juggling Leadership Superpowers is available for company's Holiday parties, milestone celebrations or just 'Why Not' reasons.
If you are looking for a fun team building virtual event for your company, please email VirtualEvents@Mooshwalks.com to schedule a custom class.